CuroCell Cirrus Mattress 1200 x 2000mm
CuroCell Cirrus® 2.0 - A mattress replacement system with foam and air combined
CuroCell Cirrus® 2.0 is used as an aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to category 4. It is a replacement system intended for all healthcare environments.
CuroCell Cirrus® 2.0 combines air with a soft foam surface and provides good user comfort and pressure redistribution. The added heel function offers pressure redistribution on the heels.
The silent and easy to use CuroCell Cirrus® pump with four different settings; alternating, constant low pressure, alternating + seat inflation and constant low pressure + seat inflation make this mattress functional. In addition, the dual cover system reduces the shearing effect when adjusting the bed.
The mattress is supplied with a four way stretch hygienic outer cover which conforms to relevant standards for hygiene, quality and safety. All covers are manufactured from modern, recyclable materials and are vapour permeable???, which contributes to reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- Alternating pressure on soft foam surface
- Dynamic mattress replacement system
- Prevention and treatment up to and including category 4
- Recommended user weight, up to 230kg
- Mattress sizes: 850x2000mm - CR1889-85, 900x2000mm - CR1889-90, 1000x2000mm - CR1889-100, 1050x2000mm - CR1889-105, 1200x2000mm - CR1889-120, 1350x2000 - CR1889-135, 1350x2100mm - CR1889-135210
|Type:||Dynamic mattress replacement system|
|Function:||Prevention and treatment up to and including category 4|
|Recommended user weight (kg):||up to 230|
|Fire:||EN 597-1, -2|
|Power supply:||230 V/50 Hz|
|Noise level of pump:||27 dBA|
|Cleaning of cover:||Wipe with cleaning agent and/or disinfectants. Machine wash max 95 °C, tumble drying.|