CuroCell Nova CX19 Mattress 900x2000mm
Dynamic mattress replacement system
CuroCell® Nova CX19 is used as an aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to category 2. It is used in all types of healthcare environments and is a mattress replacement system that is easy to handle and operate.
CuroCell® Nova CX19 works according to the alternating pressure principle and are available in several different versions. It has replaceable cells in polyurethane which are placed in a separate inner cover and is equipped with an integrated foam core.
The mattress is supplied with a four way stretch hygienic outer cover which conforms to relevant standards for hygiene, quality and safety. All covers are manufactured from modern, recyclable materials and are vapour permeable, which contributes to reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- CPR - Rapid deflation
- Easy handling and cleaning
- Heel function
- Replaceable cells in polyurethane
- Silent, energy-saving pump
- Soft, elastic, vapour permeable hygienic cover
- Transport function
- Available in a range of different widths and lengths to suit almost every bed
- Mattress sizes: 1050x2000mm - CR1947-105, 1200x2000mm - CR1947-120, 1370x2000 - CR1946-137, 850x2000mm - CR1947-85, 900x2000mm - CR1946-90
|Type:||Dynamic mattress replacement system|
|Dimensions (mm):||900 W x 2000 L x 190 H|
|Function:||Prevention and treatment up to and including category 2|
|Recommended user weight (kg):||up to 150|
|Power supply:||230 V/50 Hz|
|Fire:||EN 597-1, -2|
|Noise level of pump:||21 dBA|
|Cleaning of cover:||Wipe with cleaning agent and/or disinfectants. Machine wash max 95 °C, tumble drying|