Roho Cushion Enhancer Cushion 16.75x15
The ENHANCER Cushion uses positioning in a uniquely designed two-manifold system for enhanced midline channelling of the femurs, lateral stability and skin/soft tissue protection.
The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear.
Multiple Cell Heights
Unique contoured surface provides for channelling of the legs and enhances lateral stability and body positioning.
Adjustable and Adaptable
ROHO’s DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides unparalleled performance in minimising tissue deformation and facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and adapting to the shape of an individual.
The ENHANCER Cushion provides positioning with a multiple cell height, two-compartment system that allows the individual to adjust the interior bucket seat section for reduced pressure on the ischia while adjusting the two outer perimeter rows for enhanced stability and positioning.
Skin/Soft Tissue Protection
Proven with over 40 years of research, experience and refinement, ROHO DRY FLOATATION Technology provides an individual with the ultimate in skin and soft tissue protection. The ENHANCER Cushion provides an adjustable, low friction/shear environment that helps protect against pressure ulcers.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcers (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1 in. / 2.5 cm
- require increased sitting stability
- require lower extremity alignment
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral)
|Height, approximate range (due to varying cell heights:||2.25 in. to 4.25 / 5.5 cm to 10.5 cm without load|
|Cushion weight (kg):||1.4|