Optimal 5zon Plus Mattress 1000 x 2000mm
Optimal 5zon® - Preventative mattress replacement for plus-size use
Optimal 5zon® Plus is used as an aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to category 2, and is intended for all healthcare environments. It is a mattress replacement that has been specially designed for plus-size use.
It is equipped with our DuoCore® sit function, which provides assistance and relief when seated, as well as good comfort in a lying position. In addition, the DuoCore® is also beneficial when using a sliding board or other relocation aids.
The cover is equipped with a divisible, drip-shield zip and functional handles for simple transportation of the mattress.
The mattresses are supplied with a four way stretch hygienic outer cover which conforms to relevant standards for hygiene, quality and safety.
All covers are manufactured from modern, recyclable materials and are vapour permeable, which contributes to reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- For plus-size use, designed to reduce effects of shear forces
- Prevention and treatment up to and including category 2
- Recommended user weight, up to 300kg
- Mattress sizes: 800x2000mm - CR1880-80, 850x2000mm - CR1880-85, 900x2000mm - CR1880-90, 1000x2000mm - CR1880-100, 1050x2000mm - CR1880-105, 1200x2000mm - CR1880-120
|Core:||HR-foam 65+50 kg/m3|
|Function:||Prevention & treatment up to and including category 2|
|Recommended user weight (kg):||up to 300|
|Fire:||EN 597-1, -2|
|Cleaning of cover:||Wipe with cleaning agent and/or disinfectants. Machine wash max 95 °C, tumble drying.|
- Core: HR-foam 65+50 kg/m3
- Height: 14 cm
- Function: Prevention & treatment up to and including category 2
- Recommended user weight: 0-180 kg
- Fire: EN 597-1, -2
- Warranty: 3 years
- Cleaning of cover: Wipe with cleaning agent and/or disinfectants. Machine wash max 95 °C, tumble drying.