Curocell4 Pressure Mattress 850 x 2000mm
CuroCell® 4 - Comfortable alternating pressure mattress system
The CuroCell® 4 is used as an aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to and including category 4. It is a functional and comfortable mattress replacement system and is intended for all healthcare environments.
The mattresses are supplied with a four way stretch hygienic outer cover which conforms to relevant standards for hygiene, quality and safety.
All covers are manufactured from modern, recyclable materials and are vapour permeable, which contributes to reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- CPR function – rapid deflation
- Alternating pressure mattress
- Prevention and treatment up to and including category 4
- Recommended user weight, up to 200kg
- Mattress sizes: 850x2000mm - CR1888-85, 900x2000mm - CR1888-90, 1050x2000 - CR1888-105, 1200x2000mm - CR1888-120
|Type:||Alternating pressure mattress|
|Function:||Prevention and treatment up to and including category 4|
|Recommended user weight (kg):||up to 200|
|Power supply:||230 V/50 Hz|
|Noise level of pump:||19 dBA|
|Cleaning of cover:||Wipe with cleaning agent and/or disinfectants. Machine wash max 95 °C, tumble drying.|