CuroCell Nova CX13 Mattress Overlay 850 x 2000mm
Mattress overlay system with alternating pressure
The CuroCell® Nova CX13 is used as an aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to category 2. It is a mattress overlay system that is easy to handle and operate.
The CuroCell® Nova CX13 uses the alternating pressure method and is available in several different models. It has replaceable polyurethane cells, which are housed in a separate inner cover.
Also available is CuroCell® Nova CX19, a mattress replacement system equipped with an integrated foam core.
Care of Sweden’s mattresses are supplied with a four way stretch hygienic outer cover which conforms to relevant standards for hygiene, quality and safety.
All covers are manufactured from modern, recyclable materials and are vapour permeable, which contributes to reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- CPR - Rapid deflation
- Easy handling and cleaning
- Replaceable cells in polyurethane
- Silent, energy-saving pump
- Soft, elastic, vapour permeable hygienic cover
- Transport function
- Available in a range of different widths and lengths to suit almost every bed
- Mattress sizes: 1050x2000mm - CR1946-105, 1200x2000mm - CR1946-120, 1350x2000 - CR1946-135, 1370x2000mm - CR1946-137, 850x2000mm - CR1946-85, 900x2000mm - CR1946-90
|Type:||Alternating pressure mattress overlay|
|Dimensions (mm):||850 W x 2000 L x 130 H|
|Function:||Prevention and treatment up to and including category 2|
|Recommended user weight (kg):||up to 150|
|Power supply:||230 V/50 Hz|
|Noise level of pump:||21 dBA|
|Cleaning of cover:||Wipe with cleaning agent and/or disinfectants. Machine wash max 95 °C, tumble drying|